- Cash is always accepted at the time of purchase.
- Make checks payable to you student's school. Please include the student ID number on checks. We encourage payments to be made before school.
- NEW- The new vendor for online payments is Titan School Solutions. Create a free account and easily make payments online and on-the-go at family.titank12.com. (Note: there is a convenience fee of $2.60 per online payment transaction.) Other free features included with Titan School Solutions:
- Check cafeteria balances & purchases
- Receive low balance alerts
- Set up automatic payments
- For assistance setting up your free Titan account please contact the support line at 916-467-4700 option 2.
- NOTE- Previous meal balances from My School Bucks have been transferred to Titan School Solutions.
Community Eligibility Provision
All enrolled students who attend any of the schools listed below are eligible to receive a healthy breakfast and lunch at no charge. No further action is required of you. Your student(s) are able to participate in this meal program without having to submit a meal application. If your student(s) chooses not to participate in the meal program and brings a meal from home, milk may be purchased for $0.75 each.
Participating schools are:
- Lincoln Street
- Witch Hazel
- WL Henry
- West Union
- Hillsboro High
- South Meadows
- Free Orchards
- Minter Bridge
If you have student(s) who attend other schools in the Hillsboro School District and are not included in the Community Eligibility Program (CEP) or have not been notified of other meal benefits, you will need to fill out a free and reduced price meals application to become eligible.