Volunteer Sign Up Process
We use HelpCounterWeb.net software to Login Volunteer Hours and to email information to our volunteers. This is separate from Hillsboro School District mailings. The Hillsboro School District has a database used by HSD Staff Only. This is how you receive the Principal’s BLAST emails and other District related information. If you want to be a Volunteer or receive information regarding Patterson Booster Club Sponsored Events you NEED to be in this Help Counter database as well.
Please read the FAQ, including the link for background check
New Patterson Volunteers:
Returning Patterson Volunteers:
- Go to www.helpcounterweb.com/welcome/?en=91438805
- “Create a New User Name” it will use your email address to verify you,
- if your email does not work please go back and start the process again as a NEW volunteer
- If it recognizes your email you will receive an email confirmation and can then log into your account.
Updating Your “Profile Information”
Once you are logged in you can update your “Profile Information”
- your children’s name and teacher to receive emails regarding just your child’s class
- employer info for matching contribution purposes)
- update your “Volunteering Interest Form” (for volunteering with specific Booster Club activities)
- view your “Hours Volunteered” and
- “Check for Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities”