Steps for Enrollment
Identify Your Student's Home School
You can find your home school by clicking here.
Enroll Your Student
NEW students to Hillsboro School District can enroll using Online Registration.
- Students that previously attended a Hillsboro School District school, attended a preschool program in Hillsboro School District or received Early Childhood Special Education services cannot use Online Registration and must submit a paper enrollment packet. *Students who attend/attended Glencoe Rising Tides and Century Little Jag preschool students can enroll using Online Registration.
- School Entrance Age Requirements (students attending a preschool program in Hillsboro School District must still meet the minimum age requirements for enrollment into Kindergarten)
- Information on Kindergarten
RETURNING students to Hillsboro School District or those unable to complete Online Registration can enroll using paper enrollment forms. Download, complete and submit documents listed below.
- Enrollment Form (English) / Enrollment Form (Spanish)
- 2022-23 Language Use Survey (English/Spanish) - click here to access the form in a different language.
- Certificate of Immunization Status Form
- Digital Resource Permission Form / Digital Resource Permission Form (Spanish)
- Vision and Dental Screening Form (Grades PK-5 only) / Vision and Dental Screening Form (Grades PK-5 only) (Spanish)
- Proof of address (i.e. mortgage statement, rental agreement, utility bill)
- Proof of legal name and age (i.e. birth certificate, current passport, etc.)*
*Documentation that may suffice includes records from a previous school; or a hospital record; or a baptismal record; or a signed affidavit from a parent, guardian, or other person in a parental relationship.
- Indian/Native Education Program Form (if applicable)
Two options available for submitting paper enrollment forms:
- Deliver the completed paper forms to your student's home school.
- Mail the completed paper forms to your student's home school.
*The school address can be found by clicking the "OUR SCHOOLS" link on the top of this page and selecting your student's home school.